Friday 2 July 2010

MPPB 2010

fuuuhhhhssss.....

eh2...I think I forget somthg...

ooo...Assalamualaikum....(peace be upon u)...

well...now i'm back..
to write again...whatevr had happened in my life...

This week, the juniors report in,...
they registered themselves on 28 of Jun...
and what the difference was...
I'm involved in the orientation week...hu3...

It was a busy week...really busy and tiring...
Only today i have a time to relax...
and open my fb and blog...
No TImE Maaa....
as early as 6.30,i already wake up...
to get ready for the breakfast for the juniors...
then i went back my hostel about 1 a.m...usually...

All in all...it was a good moment for me...
because...i learned a lot...
and also because of this i got coughing and flu...ki3...
anyway...sorry because i didnt hv d photos of the 'hellish' week...
yep...ki3...

Hope to get well soon and....
CRAP....have to get my body back to class next week...
OMG....ha3...
but its ok as my salary went in last tuesday...hehehehe

that all....

MKI
2/7/2010

1 comment:

  1. JOIN NOW !!!
    Dan Dapatkan Bonus yang menggiurkan dari dewalotto.club
    Dengan Modal 20.000 anda dapat bermain banyak Games 1 ID
    BURUAN DAFTAR!
    dewa-lotto.name
    dewa-lotto.org

    ReplyDelete