Tuesday 1 June 2010

Where is The Humanity???

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah..(peace be upon u)...

Alhamdulillah...(All praise to Allah)...
I still breathing....
still able to see...
still able to hear...
still able to feel...
and still able to write...
what I feel...
THROUGH MY EYES AND MY PERSPECTIVES.



It keeps playing in my mind...
Where is the humanity???
That what was my heart told me...
when i heard and read the news about the Mavi Marmara..
Israel's soldiers attacked the humanitarian activist whom on their aid to Palestine...
where is the Humanity???

Mad, sad, curiosity were played in my mind...
and it kept me thinking...
why was this happened...
Is it not enough for the Zionist to be cruel to the Palestinian all this while...
and we, the world keep zipping our mouth...
like nothing happened...
It is sad...
that human had lost its humanity...
mind,to think...which differentiate between us and the animals...
but I guess some human couldn't use their brain smart enough..
to think what is bad,or what is good...

There is nothing that I can do...
till I write this...
I only can...
give a piece of pray...
to my brothers in Palestine...
PRAY...
so that ALLAH gives them the strength..
to keep fighting for their rights...
only a dua'...
that I can give...

O Allah...
Save our brother in Palestine...
Give them strength...
Let them through the hurdles in front of them with ease...
we are weak...
and we are hoping for you...
to help us..
YA ROBBAL A'LAMIn...
Amin...

MKI
8.25 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. JOIN NOW !!!
    Dan Dapatkan Bonus yang menggiurkan dari dewalotto.club
    Dengan Modal 20.000 anda dapat bermain banyak Games 1 ID
    BURUAN DAFTAR!
    dewa-lotto.name
    dewa-lotto.org

    ReplyDelete