Tuesday 8 June 2010

~Today's Story~


I feels to write,,,
again...
hahahahaha....

It is so boring been at home...
It was for the past three days...
well, at least i helped my granddad yesterday...
with his wedding stuff...
well, my granddad is a wedding planner,,,
yup...ha3..

Well...
what i want to write today is...

LOOK AT THESE...


JUARA-TEAM MERAH


Pasukan Putih-Musuh ketat kami(dalam game jela...)

Hahahahaha...
Inilah aktiviti GERKO kami...
Football...

My team...
supposedly be the RED 2...
won the competition...
yeay!!!hahahahaha....
I'm looking forward to play again....

THEN LOOK AT THIS VID:


I managed to slaughter 3 chicken...
hahahaha...
at least i learn how to slaughter...
that all for today...


LIFE IS SHORT...
SO TAKE A FULL ADVANTAGE OF IT...
BE WHAT YOU WANT TO..
BUT NEVER FORGET YOUR DUTY TO ALLAH.....

MKI,
2010

3 comments:

  1. bpe kali toreh si aym tuh..? sgt mnydihkn la.... smpai ngis ni ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha....
    xnak ayam 2 mati jadi bangkai...

    ReplyDelete