Friday 12 November 2010

The Story of a traveller


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
(in the name of Allah,the most gracious and most merciful)

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah(peace be upon you)

hi there...my fellow readers
it has been a while(oshashiburi in Japan)
hahaha...I have not updating this blog for about a month...
well, a lot of things had happened throughout that period of time...
it was...
today I want to share with you...something...
I don't know whether it is interesting to be read or not...
but one thing I am sure...
It was happened to me...YUP!!

Dear readers,
do we have ever think on our creator???
Do WE???
that was bear in my mind...
I was lost for a while...in the darkness...
which I saw no light at the end of it...
even I tried to...

Once...
I betrayed Him...
Even He put the signs in front of me...
I blinded by the sins...
I saw none...I saw none...
but then...something was happened...
that had changed me...Alhamdulillah...

I do believe now that even a single word can change people...
"Rise back..."that was what I heard someone...
that word inspired me a lot..
and I don't think it is a need for me to tell you what happened next...

So...My dear readers...
Back to Allah while there is times...
it is not too late to repent...
Back to Him...be close to Him...
that is my advice...
O Allah...I want to thank you..
For all the things that you've done,
in all my days I've been lost in darkness,
thanks for the light that you gave me,
thanks for the signs that you've shown me,
even I'd betrayed you once...
THANK YOU ALLAH FOR BRINGING ME HOME!!

that is all the story that i want to tell you
hope this story could inspire us all
to get closer to him
as time still approves us


!
ALHAMDULILLAH...






12/11/2010
2.54 A.M.

1 comment: