Sunday 15 May 2011

Welcome to the family, girl!



Sleepy girl

Cute isn't it?

"my grandchild..."he says.

As- salamualaikum warahmatullah
Peace be Upon You...


I guess all of you might wondering who is this little girl...

Well, let me introduce you to my new-born niece(actually not a new born, she had born on the past few months ago)

Luckily, I met her during my holidays(it could not be considered as holiday as most of the days in that week that I had at my home was when I had to do my SCHOOL BASED EXPERIENCE at School)

Actually, the day when she is brought to this world, I was on my way back to KL.:(

Poor girl, Uncle had to wait another month to meet you.

However, All praise to Allah, I had met this little girl.

Her parents named her, Nur Farisha dot dot and dot.
*sorry for not remembering her long name,hehe*
well in short Farisha...

These are few of the photos that I apparently had.

Inshallah more will come soon...
See ya Later...


and GOOD LUCK IN EXAMINATION TO ALL MY FRIENDS...

p/s: In study mood...:)and also IMSOMNIA mood...O Lord I could not sleep tonight...


Kamaruddin Kairuu
15-5-2011
0410

No comments:

Post a Comment