Saturday 9 April 2011

Realiti bukan sekadar fantasi

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah(peace be unto u)

Alhamdulillah(all praises to Allah)..
It have been quite a period since I wrote my last entry...
there's a lot of things that I wanted to share..
unfortunately because of time constrained and a lot of work to be done,
I rather chose to hold it for a while...
All praise to Almighty Allah...Things went smoothly in my life...

Dear readers,
as you read above, in Malay of course,"realiti bukan sekadar fantasi",
or "A reality, not an illusion"...
I think this is a really a nice thing to be shared to...Inshallah..
For a couple of weeks before, and in fact today of course,
i went to do the surveys for the zakat, alongside with my few friends...
Subhanallah...what I could say is, beside it was actually tiring, but more important and valuable for me was the experiences that I had...
We went to several houses that received the zakat from Lembaga Zakat Selangor...
and we heard the hardship of its receivers..

Could you just imagine that a man have to support his wife and 4 kids with just RM 400++ a month..
I really respect him for being so strong and keep working hard to feed his family...
and it did realised me how lucky I am..
not all the Malaysians and to be exact the muslims in this country are lucky..
POVERTY is still overwhelming this country...
where did all the moneys go???
"The hand that on top is better than the hand on below"
Now, with the rising of Oil prices, in fact all the groceries prices also automatically be increased,
how could these people(the poor) will survive??
and I was still remembered a man,
he said, if he is still able to see(because he have eyes problem), he is willing to work rather than receive zakat(the alms)..
and...he also said..he wants to be the the one who gives, not the one who receives.
but  he could not due to illness,he had to...(receive alms..)

Honestly,
when me myself heard their stories...
it did open my eyes and mind.
how lucky I am..
how hard their life are...
Alhamdulillah...thanks to Allah for giving me such opportunity..
which I think it hard to seek..
O Allah, may You gives them strength,
to keep patience in facing the challenges..amin..

KamaKairuu
10.12
9/4/2011

1 comment: